Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Merdeka Day Celebration 2008!

Since 6 months Haziq used Isomil the soy based milk. Today, 31 August 2008, i decided to change it. Semangat merdeka la ni.. I had read the advertisement for S26 formulated milk brand. The ingredients such as sun flowers oils, soy milk and also contain just little cow's milk. Emm.. High in iron, vit. & minerals. Looks like good.. So, i got the trial pack for it. After feeding 25ml, Haziq vomitted twice. The rashes appeared immediately all over the faces & the body. His cry hardly. His continuously crying & didn't stop. Then, we send Haziq 2 the A&E ward, District Hospital here. Haziq admitted for 2 days & 1 night. Haziq allergic with formulated cow's milk. Here our Merdeka vocation! I'm felt guilty, I'm sorry baby. Maafkan ibu. I didn't mean 2 hurt u baby.. Hopefully i would provide the best things for u son! Every seconds of my life!.

No comments: